When you need to see around Ubud and only have one day, this tour is perfect for you. Waterfall, Barong dance, Monkey forest, and rice field are the most favorite places to visit around Ubud.
To ensure you have the best experience with our service, we provide one of our experienced and reliable English speaking drivers to escorting you on this tour.
What will you visit?
Tohpati: Batik is the national uniform of Indonesia. Has recognized as one of World Culture Heritage by UNESCO since October 2nd, 2009. In this place, we can see the traditional Batik making process.
Batubulan: Barong and Keris dance performance. This is one of the sacred Balinese dance tells the story about fighting between Barong to represent good spirit against Rangda represent bad spirit.
Batuan: Puseh Desa/Bale Agung temple. Two of the three most important temples in every native village in Bali.
Tegenungan Waterfall: This waterfall is one of the waterfalls in Bali. Located in Kemenuh village, southeast of Ubud. This waterfall promises a natural green atmosphere, silent because free from industrial activity.
Tegallalang: The view of the rice terrace field in Ceking. The rice terrace is designed very beautifully with exquisite hollowing rice fields and precisely located on the hill bank.
Ubud: Formerly Ubud was the old Kingdom in Bali. Now days has become one of the tourist resort in Bali. Ubud and the surrounding area are the centers of art and artisans in Bali. In central Ubud, the visitors can visit Ubud Palace, Ubud Market, and Monkey Forest.
In this trip, we have some optional places to visit:
Celuk: The central of gold and silversmiths in Bali.
Mas/Kemenuh: The central of woodcarving and sculpture in Bali.
Singapadu/Batuan: The area of painting with its own characteristics.
- Comfortable AC car
- English speaking driver
- Parking fees in mentioned places
- Entrance fee to Batik factory
- Entrance fee to Barong dance
- Entrance fee to Batuan temple
- Entrance fee to Ubud Monkey forest
- Entrance fee to Tegalallang rice terrace
- Entrance fee to Tegenungan waterfall
- Local tax
- Extra money for personal expenses
- 08.00 - 08.30am
- Other pick up time-based on request
Pick Up Area:
Hotel following area: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud
BOOK NOW, PAY ON THE DAY
Term of The Tour
- Required minimum of 2 people per booking
- Single traveler possible with extra payment
- The tour is based on a private tour, meaning only you and your companion using the car.
- Booking through the booking widget to get instant confirmation and realtime availability. Available discount 20% through the booking widget.
- Your booking confirmation will send via email or WhatsApp
If you have any questions, please contact us.