Riding the ATV for around 1 – 1,5 hours passing through rice fields, a river, a small forest and a traditional village of Silakarang. The trek itself is challenging and exciting in the natural environment with good and picturesque panorama.
Continue the trip to Ubud Monkey Forest, the rainforest habited by groups of long-tail macaques monkey in the central of Ubud, after having lunch in ATV Restaurant.
Visiting the plantation where we can try to taste a lot of coffee, cocoa, and tea which is mix with some herbal plant before we stop at Tanah Lot temple.
Tanah Lot temple is one of the general temples for Hindu Bali. The places located overlooking the Indian Ocean and become famous as one of the best spots to enjoy a sunset with the exotic panorama in Bali.
- Transportation with Air Conditioner car
- English speaking driver
- All equipment for ATV
- Experience guide for ATV
- Shower facilities
- Insurance during ATV
- Entrance fees to Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot
- Local tax
- 08.00 - 08.30am
Pick Up Area:
Hotel following area: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud
BOOK NOW, PAY ON THE DAY
Term of The Tour:
- Required minimum of 2 people per booking
- Booking through the booking widget to get instant confirmation and realtime availability. Available discount 20% through the booking widget.
- Your booking confirmation will send via email or WhatsApp
If you have any questions, please contact us.